CCFHS is committed to recruiting and retraining highly skilled staff who are invested in an organizational culture of continuous performance improvements. We will cultivate a work environment designed to insure the highest levels of job satisfaction.
Download Application [17 KB pdf]
or stop by the Human Resources office at:
Coos County Family Health Services
54 Willow Street
Berlin NH 03570
Please submit completed application, cover letter, and resumé to:
Human Resources Department
Coös County Family Health Services
54 Willow St
Berlin, NH 03570
For more information please contact: HR@ccfhs.org
Primary Care Physician
We are looking for MDs and DOs to join our Practice! Be a part of a stable and well established practice – Founded in 1974! We currently employ 20+ providers in specialties including Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Podiatry. Our well rounded staff of providers includes MDs, APRNs and PA-Cs.
J1 Visa Sponsorship Available established MD/DO and/or 2017 Residents ready to secure your first Practice are welcome to apply.
- Full Array of Benefits
- Flexible Schedule - 3, 4 and 5 day work week options
- 100% Outpatient - No Call
- Generous Earned Time accrual for Vacations, sick and holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid CME, Moving Expenses, Matching 401K Plan
- Federally Qualified Community Health Center
- Malpractice coverage through the Federal Tort Claims Act
Federal or State Loan Repayment is available!
Picturesque Mountainside Town!
- True Four Season Climate
- Ski, Hunt, Fish, Hike, Mountain Bike - You Can Do It All!
- Excellent Public and Private Schools
- Perfect Town for Anyone Desiring a Beautiful Place to Live, Work and Play!
For more information regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact Kenneth Gordon, CEO at email@example.com or via phone at 603-752-3669 ext. 4018