CCFHS is committed to recruiting and retraining highly skilled staff who are invested in an organizational culture of continuous performance improvements. We will cultivate a work environment designed to insure the highest levels of job satisfaction.
Download Application [17 KB pdf]
or stop by the Human Resources office at:
Coos County Family Health Services
54 Willow Street
Berlin NH 03570
Please submit completed application, cover letter, and resumé to:
Human Resources Department
Coös County Family Health Services
54 Willow St
Berlin, NH 03570
For more information please contact: HR@ccfhs.org
CCFHS has part-time and full-time positions available for an RN, LPN or CMA to work in our Berlin and Gorham, NH offices.
The staff nurse shall assist the medical provider in the provision of comprehensive primary care services. Responsible for managing, tracking, collaborating and coordinating patient health care needs including: medical, behavioral, oral, emotional, etc. with an emphasis on the whole patient.
Must be available to work some evenings and weekends as applicable.
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401k and/or Roth Retirement plan
- 401k and/or Roth Safe Harbor Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earned Time accrual (includes holidays, vacation and sick days)
- Weekend Stipend Pay (when applicable)
For more information or a complete copy of the job description(s) please reach out to HR@ccfhs.org.
All applications for employment require a cover letter and resume.
Coos County Family Health Services, Attention: HR, 54 Willow Street, Berlin, NH 03570 or via email at
Coos County Family Health Services has job openings for Full-time and Per Diem Receptionist/Team Coordinators. Come join our team in a fast paced medical office! Experience is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities include: greeting patients; triaging and directing telephone calls, inquiries, and enrolling patients for services; updating patient demographics, insurance information, consent for services, personal contacts, HIPAA information, etc; posting payments, co-pays and other related tasks as assigned; and working with clinical teams to address patient services and satisfaction.
Full Benefits package is available for full-time employees including: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k Match, Earned Time and Employee Assistance Program.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to HR@ccfhs.org or via mail to HR, CCFHS, 54 Willow Street, Berlin, NH 03570. EOE.
Coos County Family Health Services in Berlin and Gorham, NH has opportunities for individuals to join our team under the Medical Assistant Apprenticeship program! This program will offer individuals the chance for a new career as a Certified Medical Assistant.
• Length of Apprenticeship is approximately two years, including 480 hours of paid classroom instruction at White Mountain Community College (WMCC) in Berlin, NH.
• Apprenticeship includes 3,600 hours of on-the-job training.
• Scholarship assistance from CCFHS and ApprenticesshipNH to offset tuition and book expenses.
•Throughout this process you will work towards a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant certification (CCMA).
Full-time benefits are available. Position is scheduled for 40 hours per week. Typical Schedule is Monday - Friday with some evenings (until 7) and occasional weekend clinics at our Page Hill Location.
Estimated Start date is October 4, 2021.
All Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and application. Applications can be found on our website at www.coosfamilyhealth.org/careers.
Primary Care Physicians
We are looking for MDs and DOs to join our Practice! Be a part of a stable and well established practice – Founded in 1974! We currently employ 20+ providers in specialties including Family Practice, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Podiatry. Our well rounded staff of providers includes MDs, APRNs and PA-Cs.
J1 Visa Sponsorship Available established MD/DO and/or Residents ready to secure your first Practice are welcome to apply.
- Full Array of Benefits
- Flexible Schedule - 3, 4 and 5 day work week options
- 100% Outpatient - No Call
- Generous Earned Time accrual for Vacations, sick and holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid CME, Moving Expenses, Matching 401K Plan
- Federally Qualified Community Health Center
- Malpractice coverage through the Federal Tort Claims Act
- Federal or State Loan Repayment is available!
Picturesque Mountainside Town!
- True Four Season Climate
- Ski, Hunt, Fish, Hike, Mountain Bike - You Can Do It All!
- Excellent Public and Private Schools
- Perfect Town for Anyone Desiring a Beautiful Place to Live, Work and Play!
For more information regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact Kenneth Gordon, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 603-752-3669 ext. 4018