CCFHS is committed to recruiting and retaining highly skilled staff who are invested in an organizational culture of continuous performance improvements. We will cultivate a work environment designed to ensure the highest levels of job satisfaction.
To apply online please click Here
Download application or stop by the Human Resources office at:
Coos County Family Health Services
54 Willow Street
Berlin NH 03570
Please submit completed application, cover letter, and resumé to:
Human Resources Department
Coös County Family Health Services
54 Willow St
Berlin, NH 03570
For more information please contact: [email protected]
RN/LPN or CMA - Berlin/Gorham, NH
Float Nurse positions (part-time and full-time) are available in the Berlin/Gorham area.
Valid CMA certification, LPN license or RN license required.
Partial Duties include:
- Organize and complete documentation.
- Keep flow of clinic structured and on schedule.
- Counsel clients on anatomy and physiology, health maintenance and other health care issues.
- Maintain and record applicable client information in electronic medical.
- Assist medical provider with procedures and serve as a chaperone.
- Maintain clinical tracking for client services.
- Actively participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of each client’s plan of care.
- Set up clinic rooms and organize flow of clinic.
- Clean laboratory/exam rooms and instruments after client visit.
- Replenish supplies and order medical supplies as needed.
- Dispense non-prescriptive medication/contraceptives per pharmacy guidelines.
Some evening and weekend shifts may be available – shift stipend/incentive for weekends
Part-time and Full-time positions eligible for benefits.
Benefits available for Full-time and Part-time employment include:
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- 401k and/or Roth Retirement plan
- 401k and/or Roth Safe Harbor Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earned Time accrual (includes holidays, vacation and sick days)
- Weekend Stipend Pay (when applicable)
Recent News & Events
Coos County Family Health is recognized among the top 30% of health centers for best overall clinical performance.
CCFHS Healthcare Express is pleased to welcome Dr. Tanya Tupick, DO to the organization. Dr. Tupick is a Family Medicine specialist who attended the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed her residency in Family Medicine at St. Joseph’s Residency Program in Reading Pennsylvania. Dr. Tupick will serve at our Healthcare Express […]
Healthcare Express available Tuesdays and Wednesdays by appointment beginning January 9th. Call 603-466-3500
Holiday Spirit – Students from the Salve Regina Academy in Gorham prepared holiday food baskets to share with local families. The baskets were delivered to Coos County Family Health and accepted by Bridget Laflamme, the organization’s Medical Social Worker. Students pictured are Jayde Arsenault, Terrence Arsenault, Owen Therriault, Nick Jones, Charlotte Gagné, Joanna Dube, Alexa […]
CCFHS is pleased to welcome Dr. Chris Caracciolo to the organization.
Coos County Family Health Services is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Muna Kexin Ding, DDS to the Coos County Family Dental Team.
Christmas Cheer – Employees of Coos County Family Health joined together to prepare Christmas meal totes for local residents. More than 65 families benefit from the effort that was made possible through the generous support of several local businesses. Pictured are April Bledsoe, Chantel da Silva, Crystle Dickinson, Bridget Laflamme and Mackenzie Jury.