CCFHS is committed to recruiting and retaining highly skilled staff who are invested in an organizational culture of continuous performance improvements. We will cultivate a work environment designed to ensure the highest levels of job satisfaction.
Download application or stop by the Human Resources office at:
Coos County Family Health Services
54 Willow Street
Berlin NH 03570
Please submit completed application, cover letter, and resumé to:
Human Resources Department
Coös County Family Health Services
54 Willow St
Berlin, NH 03570
For more information please contact: [email protected]
RN/LPN or CMA - Berlin/Gorham, NH
Float Nurse positions (part-time and full-time) are available in the Berlin/Gorham area.
Valid CMA certification, LPN license or RN license required.
Partial Duties include:
- Organize and complete documentation.
- Keep flow of clinic structured and on schedule.
- Counsel clients on anatomy and physiology, health maintenance and other health care issues.
- Maintain and record applicable client information in electronic medical.
- Assist medical provider with procedures and serve as a chaperone.
- Maintain clinical tracking for client services.
- Actively participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of each client’s plan of care.
- Set up clinic rooms and organize flow of clinic.
- Clean laboratory/exam rooms and instruments after client visit.
- Replenish supplies and order medical supplies as needed.
- Dispense non-prescriptive medication/contraceptives per pharmacy guidelines.
Some evening and weekend shifts may be available – shift stipend/incentive for weekends
Part-time and Full-time positions eligible for benefits.
Lead RN - Colebrook, NH
LEAD RN – Colebrook, NH Medical Office
Valid NH State RN License required.
Partial summary of duties:
- Provide triage of urgent/same day or next day appointment needs following triage guidelines, protocols and standing orders
- Facilitate med refills, including obtaining prior authorizations
- Oversee medication samples available for patients
- Oversee vaccines provided to patients of the practice
- Provide on-site clinical support of practice nursing staff and assists in staff evaluations
- Work closely with CCFHS’s Nurse Manager to understand and follow organization policies and procedures and
- Assist the Operations Manager by providing input and oversight of specific clinical processes
Eligible for Full-time Benefits
Benefits available for Full-time and Part-time employment include:
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- 401k and/or Roth Retirement plan
- 401k and/or Roth Safe Harbor Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earned Time accrual (includes holidays, vacation and sick days)
- Weekend Stipend Pay (when applicable)
Recent News & Events
Coos County Family Health Services is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Muna Kexin Ding, DDS to the Coos County Family Dental Team.
(In Person AND Virtual Options) “In person” participants will run or walk a flat and fast, certified (NH 19005BK), 5K (3.1 miles) course along the picturesque Androscoggin River ending their race at Berlin’s annual RiverFire Celebration on 10/14/2023 featuring music, mouthwatering food and drinks, and activities for the entire family. “Virtual” participants will dedicate a […]
Local Health Care Provider Receives Teaching Award – On January 7, 2023, Chelsey Andrea, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with Coos County Family Health Services was honored as the first recipient of the Preceptor of the Year Award by the Massachusetts Chapter of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. Pictured left to right are Rita Olans, […]
It is our pleasure to announce that Dr. Bonnie de Vries has joined the staff of Coos County Family Health Services.
Coos County Family Dental is pleased to welcome Dr. Sayali Gawand, DMD, to our staff.
Congratulations to Dr. Brian Beals, an NHCT Board member, for being named Pediatrician of the Year!