What is a Patient Portal?
- An online application that allows patients to log in securely and view information in their charts.
- The Portal can be accessed all hours of the day and night.
- CCFHS grants patients access (with a secure username and password) to their chart information as well as other great features.
- Timely electronic access to your health information and electronic copies of your health record.
- Can reply to a secure message from your provider or your provider’s nurse instead of leaving a phone message.
- Data is exchanged in a HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant and secure fashion.
- Fill out paper work in the luxury of your own home.
How do I get started?
You must be 18 years of age or older to sign up for the patient portal.
Please click on “Log on to Patient Portal” and you will find a link to request a new patient portal account.
If you are in for a visit, just ask the front office staff to email a link to sign up for our new patient portal. You must provide an e-mail address that belongs to you and you only. You will receive a temporary password. You will be asked to change your password the first time you log in to your portal account.
Patient Portal Benefits:
- Allows patients to request appointments
- Allows patients to see their chart documents and visits (November 1, 2023 forward)
- Allows patients to request Prescription Refills
- Allows patients to view lab results and other clinical information
- Allows patients to see clinic’s hours of operation
- Allows patients to pay their bills online
- Allows patients to sign agreements online (Coming soon)
- Allows patients to complete new registration forms online (to avoid filling out in waiting room) (Coming soon)
- Allows patients to submit home monitor readings (Blood Pressure, etc.)
- Allows patients the ability to add or update insurance and personal information