COOS COUNTY FAMILY HEALTH SERVICES
“YOUR PARTNER IN LIFE”
Welcome To Your Patient Centered Medical Home
Thank You for choosing us for your primary care needs. As your Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), Coos County Family Health Services (CCFHS) is committed to providing the absolute best care for you when you need it- even when you’re not in the office.
A Patient Centered Medical Home means you will be surrounded by a dedicated team of health professionals working together, led by your own primary care provider and other health care professionals you already see or may need to see to meet all of your health care needs.
We Are On Your Team
Your CCFHS Medical Home Team uses technology (like electronic medical records and your patient portal) to communicate with all team members to help coordinate your health care and help you meet your health care goals.
Here is How You Can Help:
· Tell us about your specific health care needs, your challenges and your strengths. Together we can make a plan that works for you.
· Share updates on medications and ask questions you may have about them.
· Tell us when you visit another health care provider so we can add them to your team.
· Ask questions and tell us if you do not understand something.
· Keep your appointments and follow a plan that is best for your health.
· Let us know how we can improve your care.
YOUR MEDICAL HOME SERVICES
· Same Day Appointments
· Coordination of Medical Care
Case Management Services
Support After Hospital Visits
Help With Longer Term Illnesses
· Preventative Health Services
Infant Massage Training
Home Visits for Mother and Baby
School-based Oral Health and Health Screening Education
· Behavioral Health
New! Health Coaching For Our Diabetes Patients