CCFHS is committed to recruiting and retaining highly skilled staff who are invested in an organizational culture of continuous performance improvements. We will cultivate a work environment designed to ensure the highest levels of job satisfaction.
Download application or stop by the Human Resources office at:
Coos County Family Health Services
54 Willow Street
Berlin NH 03570
Please submit completed application, cover letter, and resumé to:
Human Resources Department
Coös County Family Health Services
54 Willow St
Berlin, NH 03570
For more information please contact: [email protected]
RN/LPN or CMA - Berlin/Gorham, NH
Float Nurse positions (part-time and full-time) are available in the Berlin/Gorham area.
Valid CMA certification, LPN license or RN license required.
Partial Duties include:
- Organize and complete documentation.
- Keep flow of clinic structured and on schedule.
- Counsel clients on anatomy and physiology, health maintenance and other health care issues.
- Maintain and record applicable client information in electronic medical.
- Assist medical provider with procedures and serve as a chaperone.
- Maintain clinical tracking for client services.
- Actively participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of each client’s plan of care.
- Set up clinic rooms and organize flow of clinic.
- Clean laboratory/exam rooms and instruments after client visit.
- Replenish supplies and order medical supplies as needed.
- Dispense non-prescriptive medication/contraceptives per pharmacy guidelines.
Some evening and weekend shifts may be available – shift stipend/incentive for weekends
Part-time and Full-time positions eligible for benefits.
Partial Summary of duties:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records for the organization
- Perform account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data
- Process journal entries and maintain general ledger accounts
- Assist with payroll processing and ensure compliance with relevant regulations
- Conduct bank reconciliations to verify the accuracy of transactions
- Manage accounts payable process, including invoice processing and payment scheduling
- Monitor debits and credits to ensure proper recording of financial transactions
- Assist with tax preparation and compliance activities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience in bookkeeping or accounting roles
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Proficiency in using accounting software and MS Office applications (Excel, Word)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and financial analysis
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
32-40 hours per week.
$20.00 – $22.00 per hour starting pay.
Dental Assistant - Colebrook
Partial Summary of Duties:
- Prepares each operatory and patient management for treatment.
- Takes and prepares radiographs using digital technology following proper radiation safety precautions.
- Provides active chairside assistance to the Dentist and anticipates the provider’s needs including instrument transfer, dental procedure isolation techniques, preparation of dental materials, cements, amalgam, composite, impression materials, etc.
- Takes impressions for study casts, athletic mouth guards and custom trays. Performs laboratory procedures neatly and efficiently. Pours models with no bubbles, properly trim models, polishes dental prosthesis’ and makes vac-u-press forms.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Assistant Certification (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)
Benefits available for Full-time and Part-time employment include:
- Health Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- 401k and/or Roth Retirement plan
- 401k and/or Roth Safe Harbor Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Earned Time accrual (includes holidays, vacation and sick days)
- Weekend Stipend Pay (when applicable)
Recent News & Events
Holiday Spirit – Students from the Salve Regina Academy in Gorham prepared holiday food baskets to share with local families. The baskets were delivered to Coos County Family Health and accepted by Bridget Laflamme, the organization’s Medical Social Worker. Students pictured are Jayde Arsenault, Terrence Arsenault, Owen Therriault, Nick Jones, Charlotte Gagné, Joanna Dube, Alexa […]
CCFHS is pleased to welcome Dr. Chris Caracciolo to the organization.
Coos County Family Health Services is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Muna Kexin Ding, DDS to the Coos County Family Dental Team.
Thanksgiving Meals to Go – Volunteers from local organizations came together to provide Thanksgiving meals to 101 North Country families. The meals were donated by the New Hampshire Healthy Families health insurance company and were delivered to families in the Berlin-Gorham and Colebrook regions. Pictured are Michelle Belanger & Hillary Rousseau, TCCAP Head Start; Laura […]