Offering advanced foot and wound care
Podiatry, Wound Care and Diabetic Ulcers For Advanced Care in:
- Lower extremity wounds
- Diabetic ulcers and complications
- Chronic swelling
- Compromised circulation
- Complications of surgery
- Edema control
- Overuse and sports injuries
- Treatment of skin complaints including warts, corns and calluses and ingrown toenails
- Conservative and surgical treatment of foot deformities such as bunions, hammertoes, lumps and bumps
- Venous Insufficiency management
Treatment plans may include new DNA-based diagnostic techniques to identify and effectively treat organisms within the wounds, and use of living bi-layered cell therapy to help close the wounds.
Advanced treatment… for all the ways your feet support you.
- Fabrication of custom orthotic devices
- Innovative methods to offload and protect wounds
- Use of negative pressure wound therapy
- Treatment for sports injuries
- Biopsy of suspicious skin lesions
- Treatment of foot pain, heel spurs, pinched nerves
To make an appointment for Podiatric Care
- Call: (603) 466-2741
- Visit us in person at: CCFHS Medical Office 2 Broadway Avenue Gorham, NH 03581
- Check with receptionist for access to our secure Patient Portal.